Mantak Chia Universal Healing Tao Courses London Taoist Training Tai Chi Kung Qigong Chi Nei Tsang
A Way of being in the World without being bothered by the World, of connecting with Spirit while keeping grounded on Earth, of coming by the Way of Bliss on the Path to Ecstasy in all dimensions
Welcome to Taoist Training Courses Chi Nei Tsang Qigong Chi Kung Tai Chi Meditation
Universal Healing Tao System based on the teachings of Taoist Grand Master Mantak Chia
for Holistic Health and Happiness of your Mind Body and Spirit :)
and while you're here, why notSign Up for our Healing Tao Newsletter. I would be happy to thank you with a free copy of Taoist Medicine Wheel!
Kris Deva North, Mantak Chia co-author and founder of Universal
Healing Tao UK & Chi Nei Tsang Institute London 1992.
On completing Step 5 you are eligible for Step 8: learning to teach these ancient but effective practices in line with the current educational and training techniques appropriate for our modern society with its sometimes conflicting demands on student resources of time and money.
Step 8 is a 4-day workshop dedicated to Trainer Training, or Learning to Teach the Tao. You learn to teach our traditional practices in a way appropriate for our cultural roots and suited to modern society.
Step 8 training is designed to be a supportive experience to prepare you for learning to teach Steps 1 to 3, and to provide a firm foundation for going on to the higher practice teachings.
Step 8 Training includes:
* Principles of Teaching the Tao
* Methods of Instruction Techniques for the different aspects of Taoist Practice
* Delivering the basic content of Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3 * Developing Teaching Presence
* Managing Mannerisms
* Infallible Question-Mastery
* Working with Groups
* Planning a Session and Time Management
* Assessment management - defining and agreeing Outcomes
* Designing a Training Programme - content, sequencing, admin (venues, resources, support, publicity, promotion)
* Business Development - finding and keeping students
* Health & Safety - what you need to know
* Keeping the Secrets Secret - what not to share!
On completion of the Step 8 training you have the opportunity to put your learning into practice, assisting and co-facilitating on each of Steps 1 to 5, Taoist Shamanic Healing, and the Tai Chi Camp, and attaining your Tai Chi Trainer and Qigong Senior Instructor Status.
On satisfactory completion of the post-requirements you will be awarded your Taoist Trainer Licence.